Hi all, is there a chemistry/lab test profile that appears common to PD?
I'm not explaining my request very clearly: For example, tests results
that in themselves aren't diagnostic of anything, but taken together
might form a significant pattern. You can't discern a pattern by looking
at only one case though. But by the time PD is dignosed, there are probably
reams of lab test results for every patient, and this list would be an
excellent concentration of these files.
Here is a suggestion for discussion. And please forgive my ignorance if
this is common knowledge.
1- if a common pattern in PD lab results exists, can someone please post
it to the list?
2- if it doesn't exist, is there someone with the necessary skills
(statistics and data-base matching, I think) who could take PDers lab
results and see if a common pattern emerges?

Please let me know what you think of this idea?
Maryellen in Omaha
Beginning to get an education online