Hi Folks,

Sorry to bother you with a spam-related message, but I just had a
thought - maybe it has crossed your mind as well.

Spamming appears to be on the increase; costing recipients time
and money: read/connect time, disk space, etc.

I wonder if anyone has thought of initiating a class-action suit
against some of these scoundrals.  Ignoring these messages implies
encouragement.  History is full of situations that became major
problems through lack of action.

Is there a lawyer out there interested in initiating this ?  Some
of these spammers must have made some serious money.

I am especially concerned about the recent vacation message from
the spamking provider.  If providers catering to spammers begin to
proliferate, it will effectively shut down the internets usefullness.

Sorry to bother you.

--
Dave Teeter
Rochester Hills, MI