HELLO!

My name is Chris Lewis. For many years I have resisted commericalization of the
"holy" Internet.  I have come to the conclusion that it is now easier to
join this movement than to resist!  I am now openly announcing a NEW SPAM
program that I guarantee will reach 30 million internet subscribers. This
TOTALLY NEW PROGRAM will reach not just the USA but the World.

I have just recently cracked a huge data base called NET.FIND and have
obtained every know e-mail address.

I can now send YOUR E-MAIL to over 30 MILLION INTERNET SUBSCRIBERS FOR A
TOTAL COST OF $999.95.

I will GUARANTEE DELIVERY OR YOUR MONEY IS CHEERFULLY RETURNED!

To introduce this offer I will discount the program by $400.00 to the first
50 callers who respond by 12.00 am Wednesday Oct 11th, 1995.

PLEASE RESPOND TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AT:
 [log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask])

MASTER CARD,VISA & DISCOVER OR MONEY ORDER.

Best Success to ALL in your marketing efforts!

Sincerely,

Chris Lewis
Spammers-R-Us

PLEASE RESPOND TO THE ADVERTISER AND NOT TO THE E-MAIL.

This message brought to you by SpAmKiNg. FOR LOW COST BULK E-MAIL RATES CALL
505-821-1945. REACH OVER 6 MILLION INTERNET SUBCRIBERS IN ONE DAY.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!