Re:  I'm starting NADH
In his Oct. 12 message Jeffrey mentioned he was starting on NADH.  I've seen
many references to its cost but never anything specific.  I assume the dose
will have some effect on cost but what is the ball park cost for it?

My Mother is 75 and has know she had Parkinson's for over 10 years.
Recently she has been very tired.  I don't have the exact doses of all
of these by she takes Sinemet, Trihexyphenidyl, Ticlopidine, and Dilacor.
I believe one is a blood thinner; she had a minor stroke about a year and
a half ago.
Good luck to Jeffrey!