     On 9/30,Jeffrey Romanyshyn wrote:
>I was recently asked by a neurologist friend if anyone had ever suggested
>that my symptoms point to Shy-Drager.  I've seen it discussed on the list
>but never paid much attention.  What are the major symptoms of Shy-Drager
>and how is it differentiated from PD?  Is there a Shy-Drager forum like
>this one on the 'Net?
>Thanks
>"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/
>Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
>"Myth Hawk"
     Yes, Jeffrey there is a forum for those diagnosed with Shy-Drager
     syndrome (also known as multiple system atrophy), their families and
     friends as well as anyone who has an interest in this disorder.  You
     can subscribe by simply sending an email message to
     and in the body of the message write
        subscribe Shy-Drager
     The list server will pick up your email address of your header so
     there is no need to include it.
     Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been on vacation. :)
     If you have any problems or questions about the Shy-Drager mail list,
     please feel free to write:

     Sylvia Dickinson, RN, MSN, List Manager