I have been dealing with P.D. for the last 9 years and have had reoccuring
rectal cramping for the last 13 years.  The cramps are painfull to the point
that I have to stop whatever I'm doing and lay down for the duration
(usually about 20 to 30 mins).  The frequency of the cramping was weekly
prior to my P.D. diagnosis and monthly since going on Sinemet 25/250 three
times per day. I have not had any spicfic diagnosis from either my G.P.  or
Neuroligist stating the cramps are the result of P.D. but the fact that the
frequency decreased with P.D. treatment and info I have read on internal
tremers leads me to beleave the cramping and P.D. are related.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone else hase experienced this type
of discomfort and P.D. since I am concerned it may be somthing else that is
not being properly diagnosed.

Gary D. Crowe
Grandview, WA
INTERNET <[log in to unmask]>