Hi MaryEllen
     I read your note about a common PD chemistry profile.
I am a statistician and can manage a database.  I would be willing
to collect such data and analyze it if it is felt by the
members that it would be helpful and if the Physicians on the
list think there is any promise in doing this.  However, I think it
would be very important to also have data from a control group
of comparable ages and sex as the PD patients.  We would also need
other information such as co-morbid illnesses, duration of PD, etc.
     I think it sounds like a very interesting and challenging idea
but we would need lots of feedback from other researchers on the list
to initiate it.  I know they are there because I can tell from their
interests and comments.
     I look forward to responses from others.

     Susan Hamburger (caregiver for Stan 60/14)