Bob,

I too sent a message to the [log in to unmask] on Wed., and received a
very quick reply that the "SpamKing" was not a user on free.org.  Later
that day, another SpamKing message appeared, so i sent another message to
free.org--and got the same "Form-Email" reply as the first--word for word!
Obviously it is a quick reply message prepared in advance to save time, but
it makes me wonder if free.org is perhaps a haven for spamming.

Call me paranoid? :-)

At 16:03 10/11/95, Robert Fink wrote:
>This was sent to <[log in to unmask]> in response to the
>latest effort to "spam" this List.

>suffering from Parkinson's Disease.  Such practices are
>unconscionable and nourish current attempts by Government to
>restrict the use of the Internet.  I would ask
>that you discipline your user accordingly.  Thank you for
>your cooperation.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Robert A. Fink, M. D.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/