Joe,

I happened to see one of my neurologists the day after the Pope was
here in Baltimore, and he asked me if I had seen the Pope on TV, then
went on to categorize his PD symptoms:  tremor, lack of arm swing,
low blink rate, expressionless face, etc.

I did watch a some of the TV coverage, and none of the reporters
commented on these obvious symptoms, tho there was much speculation
on the state of his health.

Through what channels has the Vatican denied he had PD?  Why has the
American press not picked up on this?

It really disturbs me that he may have this disease, and the Vatican won't
admit it.  Are we PDs the lepers of the 20th century?  I.e, is our useful
life on earth over once we admit to having this condition?

What do you think?

Margaret Monty                         [log in to unmask]