I just received today (Thur, Oct. 12) a package of 30 NADH pills i ordered
from the "LIfe Extension Foundation".  I will start taking them Friday
morning.  I know that Joyce Tames and some others are beginning, or are
already taking it, so i will keep the list updated and also look forward to
reading other's experiences.

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"

28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet CR 2x/Sinemet 10/100 as morning booster and as
needed/Eldepyrl 5mg 1x/NADH 1x/Rolfing (Deep Body Massage/Lift
Weights-Cycle--4-5 times per week

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso.

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/