On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, MR DONALD K CONLEY wrote:

>        Four or five years ago there was a lady Doctor, from the New
> England area, that had written an excellent treatise on physical
> therapy, specifically for Parkinsonians.
>        Does anyone recall this reference, which I have lost?

The volume I read on physical therapy and PD may be the one you are
looking for. The reference is George L. Turnbull, ed., _Physical Therapy
Management of Parkinson's Disease_.  Each chapter, as I recall,was
written by a different authority, and at least one of the writers was ' a
lady doctor.'
          |  Sid Roberts              [log in to unmask]    |
          |  Youngstown State         History Department     |
          |  University               Youngstown, OH 44555   |

Sid 65,1