Our Favorite Drugs

Following is a list of drugs which have been indicated for treatment of PD
 patients. It includes those for the relief of the common PD symptoms and some
 that are secondary for related problems such as depression, "acid stomach",
 etc.

I have prepared a file of about 50k size to include drug interactions, adverse
 reactions, countraindications, and relative cost data. The major weakness in
 the list is that these data are only those reported officially by the suppliers
 and do not yet reflect the anecdotal experience of our "900+ Club". Your
 contributions of this experience are welcome.

If you send me your e-mail address I can upload the file for you in regular text
 or zip-compressed as you desire.

Our Favorite Drugs

Amantadine (Symmetrel)
Benztropine (Cogentin)
Biperiden (Akineton)*
Bromocriptine (Parlodel)
Cimetidine (Tagamet)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Diphedryl)
Ethopropazine (Parsidol)*
Famotidine (Pepcid)
Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Levodopa; Carbidopa (Sinemet)
Metoclopramide (Reglan)
Orphenadrine (Norflex, Flexoject, Myophen)*
Pergolide (Permax)
Primidone (Mysoline)
Procyclidine (Kemadrin)*
Propranolol (Inderal)