You wrote:

>I just returned from a PD support group with my wife who has PD since
>1988.
>She is 61 years old.
>A recent article in the Orange County Register described a cure in
>China for PD via the treatment of FETUS INJECTION which they claimed
in
>the article to be the latest treatment and CURE.
>Nine(9) patients have been cured to date in China.
>
>I am wondering if anybody knows any details about the experiment in
>China or  the treatment. Who in the USA has tried FETAL INJECTION NOT
>TO BE CONFUSED WITH FETAL TRANSPLANT.
>
>Awiting  your responce
>

>Please let me know. Thank you
>Henry Guttentag  ([log in to unmask])

Henry,

I know nothing about "fetal injections" in China or anywhere else, but
I have recently been heavily involved in a Chinese telemedicine case
(involving a young woman with thallium poisoning) and I am none too
impressed with the quality of "research" there.  I would say *go very
slowly*!

Best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.phoenix.net/~medical/fink.html>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"