Sunday is the day.  The Parkinson's Unity Walk kick's off 11AM at 89th and
Riverside Drive in New York City.

Bring an umbrella for a "30% chance of scattered showers in the morning".

Bring a sweater or jacket for: "cool and windy with a high in the 60's,
turning partly sunny after noon."

Bring a smile and a firm handshake for greetings to hundreds of other folks
like yourself who want to put an end to this lousy disease and have a little
fun in the process.

Thursday we took our cause to City Hall and received a proclamation about
Parkinson's awareness from Mayor Giuliani.  (Heartfelt THANKS to Muhammad Ali
for his inspiring letter  read by Dick Schaap of ABC Sports at the ceremony.)

Friday, Al Roker helped us tell a few more people about the Walk on the Today
Show.

Sunday, Holly Robinson-Pete, Earl Ubell and Dick Schaap will help us get the
message out to still more.

All along the way we've heard from people with a PD connection.  "My dad has
PD."  "My grandmother had it."  "My cousin was just diagnosed, what can I do
to help?"  Parkinson's may be invisible, but there sure are a lot of people
out there affected by it.  They really would love to do something to help.
 Let's provide them with an opportunity. . .

Fund the Research.
Find the Cure.

The Parkinson's Unity Walk