The NADH is 54.00 plus 4.00 shipping for 30 pills. Our local pharmacist is
checking into becoming a distributor for Menuco primarily for our supply of
NADH. We have been very 'up front' with Bill (our pharmacist) and told him
simply it will come down to price. He knows what the NADH costs from Life
Extension and knows to sell to us he will need to beat the 54.00 price. Any
savings will help - when Bill gives us his price on NADH, we'll post the
price here. I would imagine Bill will be able to send out orders if anyone
is interested.
Please note: I don't mean for this to be a commercial for my pharmacist;
just thought I'd share the info. We will, in no way, realize any benefits
(money or otherwise) from our pharmacist getting any orders of NADH (if his
price is cheaper).
Actually, I would suggest those of you taking NADH and finding it helpful,
to speak to your local pharmacist. They can contact Menuco directly and
inquire just as our pharmacist is doing. Don't be afraid to lay it all out -
at 54.00 for 30 pills, price is the name of the game :)
Regards, Lisa Carper