Henry,   I am beginng base line testing for a FETAL rocedure and am very
interested in your findings from CHINA..  Please keep me informed.

My neuro who co-wrote the base line criteria admists that CHINA does most of
these procedures and has an unlimited amount of fetal tissue matter BUT they
DON'T REPORT BACK WITH INITIAL OR FOLLOWUP RESULTS.

Henry,  I stand to be corrected burt I've never heard any mention that FETAL
TISSUE TRANSPLANT was a SURGICAL PROCEDURE WITH INVASIVE TECHNIQUES.  I have
always thought it was an injection type of op.

In fact, the newest techniques now are that 4 needles are inserted from just
about the hairline (in front) all containing fetal material.  These needles
are inserted to just over the TARKET and as they are withdrawn they deposit
fetal matter ACROSS the TARGET so as to draw four lines.  The "older" method
was to clear an area of about 4 sq inches, on the top front of the skull and
16 fetal tipped needles would be inserted to the target.

joyce t
.