Dear fellow Alternativites,

Sorry for the delay in responding but we are in the midst of the holiday
season here in Israel.  Things can get quite hectic.

I would be happy to spread the gospell of Alternative medicine and PD.
First of all it is my mother in law who has PD, and all the knowledge of
alternative medication comes from my wife Maya.  Shes the guru.

After consulting with many alternative doctors and coutless hours
researching (also on the net), these are my findings.

First of all nothing natural will cure PD.  Certain herbs and vitamins can
slow the process, help with symptoms and overall improve the condition.  I
dont know in what quantities these medicines should be taken.  That you
should consult with a natural doctor.  the following is a list of herbs and
vitamins that can definitely help.

-Ginko Biloba
-Eluthero Ginseng (Siberian)
-Lecitin, vitamin C and E in large doses (thank you Joyce thames)
-Any Nootropic Herbs
-B complex

My mother in law is currently on Lecitin and a multi vitamin by Solgar
company..  There hasnt been any marked improvement yet, but it's still
early, and she certainly doesnt have any of the terrible side effects that
many PDers write about.

I certainly do not advocate that anyone pursue this form of treatment.  It
is simply the route that I have chosen before I consider my next move.
Danny Gewirtz
Ma'ale Adumim