Hello From Alberta,
My husband seems to have very similar symptoms, he was diagnosed in 1980
when working overseas although the tremor appeared in 1979, he is now 74
and takes Sinamet 100/25 and parlodel, I am really not sure anymmore what
causes the dementia ( horrible term ) I used to think that it was the
Parlodal but he is now on a very low dose, it seemed to be having surgery
for a broken hip that caused the worsening of the dementia, his
neurologist is top rate and I have every confidence in him but I wish
somebody could help with this thing, its as if you  lose the person you
have lived with for so many years and sometimes you hate yourself because
you get mad and you know its not his fault.
This list is great because you not only receive so much support, but you
also learn a lot and find so many PD people have similar symptoms.
God Bless,
Joan Wollen

Joan Wollen