To Dietmar Wessel,

My name is Mark Hirsch. I was born in Germany and I'm bi-lingual. I am
finishing up my dissertation at Florida State University on the effect
of strength and balance training on strength, balance and activities
of daily living in persons with stage 1-3 PD. I just presented part of
my dissertation at the International Conference on Physical Activity
and Aging in Colorado Springs, CO. I am going to try to present my
research in Heidelberg next August.

I am VERY interested in more information on the Young Onset PD
conference next May in Germany. Can you get me some information on
this? Could you send me a copy of information on this convention via
mail? Any information would be helpful.

My address is:

Mark A. Hirsch
1169 Brafforton Way
Tallahassee Florida 32311
Telephone  904-877-0420

Thanks, Mark ([log in to unmask])
--

PS. Dear everone on this list. I have been on the list since last
December. I have completed my dissertation study and am doing my