I am new to this list so hope that I am doing this right.
I have had PD for 17 years and am now 60.  I have used both traditional and
alternative approaches to managing the PD.  In the herb area, I was recently
(about six months ago) directed to an ayurvedic herb frim India called Mucuna
Pruriens (in English it is called Cow-itch).  It comes as a redish brown
cake.  It has to be pulverized and encapsulated.  My experience is that it
acts as a very mild Sinemet but is quite effective.

Has anyone else used it?  If so, what has your experience been?

Dave Stuart([log in to unmask])