Hello Leone and welcome the bestest place in cyberspace for parkies and their
caregivers.    Your certainly not alone here...in fact this place is
contagious.  Although I have my own hobby and related computer where I spenT
most of my disposable time,  Joyce tells everyone I've given that up and am
obsessed with this group.  You know what,  SHE'S RIGHT!!!

Until AOL establishes a permanent 24hr open chat room in the health section,
 some of us AOL'ers meet at 7PM YOUR TIME  10;pm NY time in a private room
called
PARKINSONS ROOM in the conference section.    If you cn make it we'ed love to
see and speak with you there.

Chuck T  (caregiver)
Joyce T