> I've already taken care of a will, life insurance,
>health insurance, and a long-term care policy.

You have done what most of us should have done regardless of any pending
illness.  One form of insurance I would consider is income disability.  If
this is provided at your place of employment or not, it is something that
could be very important up to age 65.  You cannot buy income disability
insurance once diagnosed with PD, so if it is important to you, now is the
time to act.

It was once stated that in 5 years after diagnosis, 50% will be on disability
and 10 yeats after diagnosis, 80% will be on disability.  This is a very
sobering thought.  Disability does not mean confined to bed-stage 5.  It
means that you are unability to perform gainful employment as prior to
diagnosis.  I lasted 9 years before I finally applied for SSDI.  I still have
a very productive life - I drive a car, swim, have many active hobbies.  PD
does not shorten your life expectancy as it did prior to the medications of
today.

Advice, you have given us the best advice.  We should always have a current
will, our insurance current and anything else we deem important in order.
 Then we should be able to enjoy the later years without worry.

Regards,
Alan