>Ray,
>We're all in this together; please post your information for the whole group
>to read.
>Thanks, Lisa Carper
>--

Sorry I stirred a hornet's nest. My comments referred to fetal tissue implant
surgery and the current NIH study.  The best information is in the July, 1995
issue of Discovery Magazine, sales office in new york: 114 fifth ave., ny ,
ny 10011-5690; phone 212 633 4400, fax 212 633 4809; this has a complete
rundown on the nih financed study being conducted by the Neurological
Insitute of Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York, and the
neurotransplantation center for parkinsons disease at the university of
Colorado in Denver. Forty participants are involved in this blind study with
half getting the transplant of tissue and half going through the procedure
but not getting the tissue implant. There have been significant results in
the past by the Denver team and fetal tissue implant surgery is also going on
elsewhere as noted in this article, including a second research trial which
is scheduled or may be underway already at the university of South Florida in
Tampa. This article is very comprehensive and also has pictorials of the
surgery, as well as a discussion of some of the issues involved.

Hope this is helpful.