Dear all,

There is a chance that i may get my "15 minutes of fame"--and if so, i will
have my Parkinson's to thank.  To make a long story short, i am a finalest
in a contest to appear on the cable show "Politically Incorrect".  I had to
write about, then shoot a video of, a topic i really feel strongly about.
What was my subject?  I have posted it below.
Hello, I'm Jeffrey Romanyshyn.  I'm a perfect example of government fiscal
policy!  Why?  Because, I'm diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease,

Question: What would improve my life quality: a cure, or another B-2 bomber?

Parkinsons receives the fewest federal research funds of any major disease.
Meanwhile, BILLIONS of dollars are spent on B-2 bombers!

Am I missing something here?

Of course, since one result of my illness is a left arm tremor, anytime a
bomber flies over, I can display my patriotism, since I'm in a state of
perpetual wave--

Right, Newt?

<smile & wave my left arm in the air>
I won't win any writing awards, but who knows?

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"

28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet CR 2x/Sinemet 10/100 as morning booster and as
needed/Eldepyrl 5mg 1x/NADH 2x/Rolfing (Deep Body Massage/Lift
Weights-Cycle--4-5 times per week

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso.

"A society that has long lived with oppositional thinking and a deeply
embedded belief in dualism denies the dynamic interdependence of the
opposites--which pulsates at the core of myth--what a mythic way of knowing
is all about!" - (C.A. Burke, L. Hogan, & J.R. Romanyshyn)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/