>rug Test Challenge
>Date:  95-10-21 02:27:17 EDT
>From:  [log in to unmask] (Allan Netick)
>Sender:        [log in to unmask] (Parkinson's Disease -
>Information Exchange Network)
>To:    [log in to unmask] (Multiple recipients of
list
>PARKINSN)
>
>I have read on the list that some of you are trying new unprescribed
>unapproved drugs. NADH has been mentioned by some of you.
>
>If you have interest in collaborating in at-home double blind study,
>contact me and I will tell you what I have in mind.
>
>There is no commercial implication of this.  I was diagnosed with PD in
>1990 and recently retired. I have conducted  medical and psychological
>research in the past.
>
>For more information:  Allan Netick  [log in to unmask]
>

>----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
>From <@UBVM.CC.BUFFALO.EDU:[log in to unmask]>  Sat Oct 21
>02:24:42 1995

            ALAN,

                    I WOULD BE QUITE INTERESTED IN ANY RESEARCH OR STUDIES

THAT YOU WOULD HAVE REGARDING  P.D.

                   I HAVE DONE  EXTENSIVE  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE CAUSES

TREATMENTS  AND POTENTIAL CURES  FOR OUR SHARED  CONDITION

                   THE ANSWERS ARE THERE,  WE MUST BE BRAVE ENOUGH  TO

ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS OF THE  DOCTORS,  RESEARCH  SCIENTISTS,

PATIENTS,  TOXICOLIGISTS  THOUGHOUT  ALL NATIONS  AND CULTURES

                   WE MUST  DEMAND, AS  P.D.  PATIENTS WITH A PROGRESSIVE

DISABILITY    WHICH IS    REALLY  P.D. WITH NO KNOWN CURE OR  TREATMENT,

THE WORLDWIDE COMMITMENT TO

                                    FUND THE RESEARCH

                                    FIND THE CURE

                                    FOREGO  THE POLICTICS  AND PROFITS