Hello Alan...THANK YOU VRY MCH FOR UR DETAILED LETTER

I look foward to the next two parts and saved it,of course.

My doc suggested every 1-2 hours without being exact about the time.

Saturday was my first day on LS and the results were:

I was not as stiff as previous and only reqd help once during the day.
I got leg tingling only twice   one at 1:P and also at 10:P  but not as sever
1 and 10 are quite normal  but the early morning and late PM tingling was not
there today.   also,  NO leg\foot cramps today.
All in all it was a good day but I have good days 50% of the time so I dont
kno if this is one of the normal good days...understand.

Taking your advice,  I am now planning to go on a one-hour schedule sstarting
Sunday at 0600 with abt 20cc extra (on advice of doc.) to get a little kick.
 The early AM was my worst time of the day.

I will keep reporting on my new schedule but I dont want to change it because
then I wont kno which schedule is better and really works.

joyce t