DEAR MARGIE,

THANKS FOR SHAKING US OUT OF OUR COMPLACENCY.  I'M GOING TO HAVE THE
SOUTH HILL SUPPORT GROUP SPEND TIME WRITING TO SENATOR KASSENBAUM
AND CONGRESSMAN BILIRAKIS AT OUR NEXT MEETING  ON NOVEMBER 13TH.
(WE WROTE LETTERS IN SEPTEMBER AND AUGUST). COME ON EVER ONE --WE NEED
YOUR HELP ALSO!

Carol Gray
Tri State Pittsburgh Chapter
APDA