Dear Barbara,
I am not YET  sufficiently computer literate to comment on Simon's
internatonal
networking ..however,
   RE: Lewy bodies  -  I have heard Dr.Roger  C. Duvoisin  speak on the
subject.
How to contact him, I know not.  I have read that he recently changed or
added to his affiliations.  He is also involved with genetic research. I
think the
two subjects  (LB & genetics)  are interrelated.

    I found a quote in one of his books regarding falling and. propulsion
in disturbances of balance which are the result of a
        " ... diminished response to an impending fall."  This seemd to apply
to my "falling"  situation.  I have impoved dramatically ... which I think is
the
result of a little game I play at the swimming pool.  Between laps I "walk a
straight line"
 forward and backward, using the lane-divider as a guide. It's not easy !
But I'm getting better at it and seem to be falling much less.. Mary Manfredi