Hi, my name is William Hafer. I live in Vancouver, Wa. and my father
has Parkinsons Diease. He was diagnosed in 1975 and is now in the advanced
stages. I know my family and I have had a difficult time coming to grips
with P.D. as this was my first close experience, before it was just another
Diaease, no longer. Why did I join this list, I'm not sure. Maybe just
for the support, and the outside chance I can find some info. on
something that might help my dad. His one problem is lack of tolerance to
any medication, and now the doctors in our area just say theres nothing
more they can do to help. Some how I can't accept that. I am looking forward
to hearing from everyone and appreciate the mail Ive already recieved.
Until later.

                                /\
      * Bill Hafer            ///\\\
      * Vancouver, Wa. U.S.A./// #\\\