Barbara,

A good friend, Mark Newland, is using my computer regularly and has
recently signed on to your terrific list.  Yesterday, I helped him
post his first note.  We sent it to the same address we're sending
this one.  When he checked today, he'd received many postings, but
didn't see his.   Did we make a mistake in how we sent it?  If it's
of any help, the text follows:

Subject:  A practical question

Some advice, please.  I'm new to the list and new to PD as well.  As
a 58 year old health professional, I have determined with fair
certainty that I have early stage Parkinson's,  This has been
confirmed by knowledgeable friends.

Before going to my physician (then neurologist, etc.), and having the
diagnosis irrevocably set down in my records, I want to put in order
as much as I can.  I've already taken care of a will, life insurance,
health insurance, and a long term care policy.

Do any of you have other suggestions?  That is to say, if you had it
to do over, what would you have organized for yourself and your
family before the diagnosis.  Thanks very much for your input.
Mark  [log in to unmask]