I have been spending some time in the Compuserve Forum on Holistic Health and
came across this message:  "....There is some research that people with MS,
Parrkinson's and Migraines may have an abnormal Melatonin cycle.  Treatment is
geared in reducing the melatonin in them..."  I find it particularly
interesting because I have both PD and Migraines.
I know that some of you have been using Melatonin successfully to get a good
night's sleep.  Perhaps the Parkinson's medications lower the melatonin?  (I
take only Eldepryl and have never had a problem sleeping.)  Can anyone out
there shed some light on this?
Thank you.  I enjoy reading the messages every day.