Dear everyone,

I had a funny/interesting experience tonight indirectly related to the PD
list i thought i'd share.

I transfered all the PD messages i had saved for future reference from my
Email program files to a Hard Disk folder accessible by my word processor.
The following are the names i gave each folder and the number of messages
in each, from highest to lowest.

1) Surgical Info - 25
2) Alternative Approaches - 23
3) John Cottingham Info - 16 (Thanks a million, John!)
Tie! 4) Health Care/Political Related - 11
     4) Medication Info -11
Tie! 6) Addresses/Resources - 5
     6) Personal Replies/Poetry - 5
8) Possible Causes - 4
9) Life Quality/Exercise - 3
10) Research/Cures - 1

Obviously, i do not save every message i receive.  What i found intriguing
was the subjective breakdown of the topics: for me, information on surgical
options and alternative approaches is very important.  John Cottingham's
fonts of wisdom will probably be high on most people's lists, as probably
would UDALL related postings and medication information..

I'm curious now as to what an objective breakdown of the entire list would
show?  I'm not suggesting Barbara or anyone else should do such a thing; PD
time is probably better spent in other pursuits; it's just a thought.

Sleep well.

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey Romanyshyn                                Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"

28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet CR 2x/Sinemet 10/100 as morning booster and as
needed/Eldepyrl 5mg 1x/NADH 1x/Rolfing (Deep Body Massage/Lift
Weights-Cycle--4-5 times per week

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso.

"A society that has long lived with oppositional thinking and a deeply
embedded belief in dualism denies the dynamic interdependence of the
opposites--which pulsates at the core of myth--what a mythic way of knowing
is all about!" - (C.A. Burke, L. Hogan, & J.R. Romanyshyn)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/