On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>A big "hello" to you from Memphis, TN. I was recently diagnosed with
PD and
>am now on Sinement. What else.
>
>I seem to be doing better, but my typing suffers as my hands tend to
make
>multiple numbers like thissssssssss.
>
>By for now,
>
>Boyd Highfield

Boyd,

    I had a simular problem untill i slowed down the repeate rate and
time before the repeate begins.  In windows, go to the control panel
and access the keyboard icon and double click on it. You will see two
sliding rules which control these rates. Adjust these to meet your
needs (youcan test the speeds befor you leave).

I hope this helps.

http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/