Hello,
   My name is Diane Turner and I've been lurking on this wonderful list
since January.  The only reason that I have come out of my PD closet is
that after seeing many posts here on NADH I began using the supplement and
feel that it is only fair that I share my NADH experiences you.

   First I'll tell a little about my-PD-self.  After many years of symptoms
I was diagnosed about a year ago when I was 49 years old.  I am at what I
have seen called Stage One.  It effects primarily my left side.  My left
arm shakes and doesn't swing when I walk.  My left leg doesn't move as it
should and is sometimes hard to propel.  My left leg, foot, arm and fingers
get crampy at times.  Movements on my left side are sometimes slow and/or
jerky.

   On the advise of my neurologist I am taking the following each day:

       Eldepryl 10mg,
       Vitamin E 2000i.u.,
       Vitamin C 2000mg,
       Beta-Carotene 25,000i.u., and
       L-Carnitine 500.mg.

   In addition I take a multi-vitamin-mineral supplement and Calcium 1000mg
and Magnesium 500mg. I also take Tai Chi lessons to increase/maintain
flexibilty, balance and strength.

   The Eldepryl was working for awhile but I seem to be shaking alot again.

   For the last six days I have also been taking 2.5 mg of NADH.  Since
taking the NADH, my memory has gotten somewhat better.  Now when I forget a
fact or an idea with a little effort I can often recall it.  Several months
before I started taking the NADH I noticed I was forgeting the facts and
ideas completely.  I also run to the bathroom less often, thus the NADH, as
odd as it sounds, seems to helping me get more sleep at night. I've noticed
one side effect so far.  My mouth is dry.

   I know that all the above changes may be caused by the placebo effect
since I don't believe that any double blind study has ever proved NADH to
be effective.  None the less in a few days I plan on upping my dose to 5mg,
the lowest dose that Dr. Atkins said to use for PD symptoms.  I will post
my NADH anacdotes if any one is interested.

   Please forgive my spelling.  (I could never spell. It's not a new PD
symptom.)

   Scared but not defeated,
   Diane Turner
--