for those who mite not remember,  my pd is concentrated in my legs.  During
'off'  Im like concrete totally unable (without assistance) to move.
 Tingling from the thighs down are indicative of oncoming foot/toe spasms
which are usually present in both feet at the same time lasting about one
hour. On bad days this could happen every few hours.  During moderate off
days,  some slowness in walking and cardboard  feeling with a
lightheadedness. During ON days, everything is much better.

I have been on an increasing amt of meds since the start 11 years ago.  The
meds are running their course now with no possibility of increases.   My
problem is called  OFF DISTONIA.  This means that my troubles come at the
bottom of the Sinemet cycle and that is abt evry two hours.

Together with Sinemet CR, Parlodel and Permax together with Ativan and
Percoset during the BAD times to relieve the muscle spasms and reduce the
pain I am on
10 X 25/100 a day.    My neuro is now switching the 10 X 25/100 to liquid as
follows:

Each nite I will dilute the 10 Sinemets into 1000CC of orange juice or Tang
(depending on my taste).  Beginning at 0600 when I will take a double
shot..about 130cc then each hour i will drink 65cc. until midnight whn I wil
take 1 X 50/200 Sinemet CR and one full percoset to assist sleep.

IM SAYING IT ALSO...HOW CAN I GO THROUGH EACH DAY DRINKING EVERY HOUR!!!
   We asked him and decided that after trying this for one week,  if it is
not convenient,  we will go to (a double) every two hours.

Ill kep you informed how it going....

Chuck bought the NADH today, but Ill wait a while until I see how this works.
 He said he will try the NADH first to give it a non-PD critique!!!

OH, wat a life!!

joyce t