Perhaps one way we can thank them is to work hard for a cure and, once we
have one, utilize the rest of our improved lives to help others.  A simple
sentiment, but it can accomplish a great deal.

BTW Helen, i really like your quote at the end of your signature. :-)

At 10:00 10/20/95, Helen Ormsby wrote:
>Thank you, Wendy, for your poem and thoughts.  I agree with you.  I wonder
>if there is some way that we can say "thank you" to those who must die so
>that we can live in more comfort?
>        Helen
>
>--
>Helen Ormsby = [log in to unmask]
>Eagle River, Alaska
>
>"If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?"

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

"A society that has long lived with oppositional thinking and a deeply
embedded belief in dualism denies the dynamic interdependence of the
opposites--which pulsates at the core of myth--what a mythic way of knowing
is all about!" - (C.A. Burke, L. Hogan, & J.R. Romanyshyn)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com