Dear Friends,

A few days ago I promised you some good news. Tiredness came over me but I'm
better now, so that explains the delay. I hope that it is good news to you
to, but I'm
convinced that each serious try to find a way to fool Parkinson's will be
wellcomed.

What is happening here in this tiny country in Europe called Holland.
Together with our
friends in Belgium, France, Germany and Denmark we're building an
Information Bank.
It is a foundation called Parkinson Information Bank International (PIBI).
This foundation was offically formed on April 27 in the mddle of Holland.

WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF PIBI ?
to assemble and to make availble to interested persons, information abou PD
in its
broadest sense. PIBI's  customers may include patients, partners,
neuroologists, GP's,
nursing staff, etc.

            Kees Paap                  Oudedijk 56

            3612 AC  Tienhoven     The Netherlands

            +31 346 281021            FAX + 31 346 281017

Age 45, 6 years PD
Collecting information