Thanks, Margie.  i attended that symposium at the San Diego site, but had
forgotten about that video.

Is there anyone on the list in and around the Southern California area who
would know an address and/or phone number for an APDA office in the area?

Thanks.

At 6:39 10/16/95, Margie Nestler wrote:
>HI
>On June 14th this year the APDA sponsored a National satellite Patient
>Symposium.  In this 3 part presentation they showed a man (age 55 apx.)
>who had a VIM implant.  A magnet was used to activate the divice im-
>planted in his collarbone area.  His r hand had severe tremors & He
>
>had a flat expression.  In the film he was pouring a beverage into a
>glass.  The device was activated and amazingly the tremors stopped and
>his face became animated.  This 3 part video is available through APDA
>for $20.  Part B shows the amazing results of VIM-brain stimulation.
>Our APDA referral & info has a copy, perhaps one in your area has a
>copy.  If not write -APDA
>       1250 Hylan Blvd  Suite B -4
>       Staten Island, NY 10305    1-800-223-2723

>61/ 3  oops the name of the video is-TAKING CONTROL OF PARKINSON DISEASE

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/