Dear Danny

I wish I could send you some additional information on the
Chinese method described in the news where 9 patients were cured.
Possibly somebody else has more information which was my reason
for asking all members if the  had heard of the news. What do we know
about FETUS INJECTION here in the US.
Wish I could help you, but I am also interested in learning more about
the treatment.
Take care, Stay in touch,
Henry Guttentag  ([log in to unmask])