Hello All,

I have seen several questions in the past couple of days about Multiple
Sclerosis list.  I did a VERY quick search of the WWW this morning-that's
how I found this list.  I saw one reference to an email list.  The address is:

Instructions said subscription message should say:

        SUB MSLIST-L YourFirstName YourLastName

I printed this exactly the way it was in my search.  If someone tries it
please let me know if it is the same as our list because I also have a
friend who has MS and I would love to tell him about it.  I am trying to get
ready to go out of town this morning so I don't have much time.  However
just to let you all know I only did one search through the WWW and it looked
like there was LOTS of MS information out there.  I would be glad to help
someone else with it when I get back if you would send me a messaage at
[log in to unmask]  Good Luck!!!

Nancy Walker