DEAR RON,

I HAVE BEEN TAKING PERMAX FOR OVER 3 YEARS.  I TAKE 3 MG. PER DAY. IT
IMPROVED MY MOTOR CONTROL AND THE ONLY SIDE EFFECTS I HAVE HAD ARE
NIGHTMARES(HOWEVER THESE MAY NOT BE CAUSED BY THE PERMAX).      I STARTED
CUTTING BACK MY SINEMET WHEN I STARTED HAVING DYSKINESAS.  HOWEVER I HAVE
HAD TO INCREASE IT AGAIN BUT I BELIEVE THAT IS BECAUSE MY DISEASE IS
PROGRESSING.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

Carol Gray <[log in to unmask]>