> RE: quitting eldepryl-- Marcia's query--
> Yes, Peter was one who quit Eldepryl with neuro's approval, after a
> trial of a couple of months with no noticeable  change. And just
> today I was talking with one of our group members who feels it doesn't
> help him, and can't afford it--I suggested he ask his neuro about stopping.
> How about others out there?
> Camilla Flintermann, Oxford, OH  (C)  Peter,diag. 6 yrs, 76 yr. old

My husband has YOP.  His condition was deteriorating when he began
Eldepryl about 5 or 6 years ago.  After he started taking that med he
regained some his old functioning ability.  The most important
benefit of the drug was that he was able to sleep at night.  Although
Jamie's symptoms continue to increase, he is not losing function at the
rapid rate he was prior to taking Eldepryl.
---
Blessings
Mary Ann Ryan