I am Larry, 55 years old and diagnosed with Parkinsons for three years.

The disease has been more of was slow to progress and it had very little
effect on me except for the limiting use of my right arm and hand. But the
last 6 months PD has  increased it effect on me. I have developed insomnia. I
can not take a nap or go to sllep at night without sleeping medication. I am
experiencing some pronblems with my left arm and side now and my speech is
sluring. I've dealt wih the disease rather well until this onslaught. I am
looking for any advise on diet that anyone might sahe with me that miught
help or for that matter any diet that is related to PD.

Thank you,

Larry Bartlett [log in to unmask]