HI ALL,
Ijust viewed a video put out by SANDOZ pharmaceuticals, titled-
'Taking Control with Eldepryl'

It shows a man with mild PD doing his activities of daily living, such
as buttons, walking and wood working.  I noticed his head wagging back

and forth, like saying no-no.  I also do that occasionally.  I have

never seen head wagging liste as a symptom. Does anyone out there have this
head wagging?  The tape also showed this man at a computer, so mystery
man if you are on this list, please identify yoursself.

This head movement is not the fine tremors as seen in ESSENTIAL TREMOR.
Margie Nestler
61  PD 3