Dear Maura,

While we don't consider ourselves advocates of herbal medicine, we do
subscribe to and believe in Consumers Report. In the November issue they
cover Herbal medicines. They report that double-blind research does show
that GINGER can prevent motion sicknesss. And it can quell nausea. They
say that no side effects have been noted and that there's potential to
inhibit clotting. Hopes this is of some use to you.

By the way, in this same Consumers Report article they mention
Coenzyme Q10 which I believe is NADH. The context is its a hot seller.
They say its suppose to strengthen the heart, inhibit aging, produced in
every cell of the body, convert food to engery and is an antioxidant. But
there is disagreement about if it works when swallowed. Melatonin is also
mentioned.

Betti Adams [log in to unmask]