Hello there!  Would like to know if any Parkinson's
people know of a stomach antacid by the name of FINA'.
My friend says it comes from Taiwan.  My doctor men-
tioned one that came from Mexico that helps settle
the stomach if you try to take Parkinson' Sinemet.
I don't like to...but I would love to hear from people
who know about this special stomach antacid and where
to locate and buy it.  Thanks for listening...I would
like my friend and me to have some.  Please reply.
Have a great weekend.  Susan M.  I am a Parkinson's
patient since 86'.