>I also receive Consumers Reports and the November issue is very interesting.
> By the way, NADH is Q1 not Q10.  I would like to hear from anyone who has
>used "CO ENZYME Q 10."
>

>In the Consumers Report was a more interesting herb that was on its list of
>"helpful herbs."    The herb was Ginkgo biloba.  Quoting from the article on
>page 701:, "Used for circulation.  Enhances blood flow to the brain,
>according to a review of several published studies.  For the elderly, that
>supposedly can improve concentration and memory, absent-mindedness, headaches
>and tinnitus, a ringing in the ears.  May also aid circulation to legs, to
>relieve painful cramps."  They say the right words that perk my interest. How
>well it does this I will leave up to the more adventurous members of this
>group.
>

>Regards,
>Alan Bonander

I use CoQ10 from time to time as part of an antioxidant formula that I
frequently buy. I have not discerned any effect on my health or sense of
well-being one way or the other. I have always thought of CoQ10 as an
anti-cancer supplement, so I have only used it intermittently (believing of
course that since I have PD I am immune from cancer).

Ginkgo biloba I have more experience with....have taken it for the last 6-8
months on a semi-regular basis. It is well known as a brain food,
recommended in the Smart Drug literature for increased blood flow to the
brain, memory enhancement, etc. I'm willing to believe that more blood in
the brain is more conducive to brain health than less. It's hard to say
whether I'm experiencing any beneficial effect. I am seven years into PD and
still manipulating mathematics and finance daily at work, with no slip-ups
that I'm aware of. My husband suffered memory loss following a bout with the
flu, and he testifies that gingko has restored some of his memory function.

I believe other members of this list also use gingko, maybe they have more
definitive results..... Lisa, did you change your address? Your mail is
being returned to me!

Re: Danny 's request for NADH info, I might suggest an archive search. I can
imagine that our archives have more info on NADH than any other source known
to man :-)

Kathie Tollifson