Congratulations! Kathie makes a great point and one I cannot offer advice.
That is that those of you trying NADH might need to 'fine tune' other meds
as well as the exact dose of NADH. Jeff and I are hopeful we see this kind
of message from everyone trying NADH. It's a battle, not the war but it
makes the wait a little easier.
Best to everyone, Lisa Carper