To Lisa Carper and everyone,

I started NADH about two weeks ago; i also started Permex about a week ago.
It wasn't until i got up to four 2.5mg NADH tablets that i can say that i
noticed a difference: the two nights immediately following, i had longer
"on-times", no fluctuation between "on" and "off" in the evenings.

Unfortunately, it was fleeting.

I had started Permex the same day as my first good night.  I began with 1/2
of a 0.5 mg tablet and over the next 8 days worked my way up to one 0.5mg
in the morning, two in the afternoon and evening.  The last two afternoons
have been difficult: on both days i have gone 4-6hrs between "on" times.  I
ate sparingly and ingested very little protein.

I'm thinking that this is a sign to try and lower my Sinemet intake; it's
risky, since in doing so i may experience more "on/off" flucations, but i
am anyway, so i'm going to start lowering the Sinemet Saturday, Oct. 28,
with the advice of my neurologist.  (The day of my Halloween party!).

So, things are not great, but hey, at least i'm alive and kicking!

At 5:44 10/19/95, Lisa Carper wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>If you have started taking NADH please email (privately or here) me. With
>your permission, I'd like to do a little 'unscientific' survey.
>Thanks, Lisa Carper

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

"A society that has long lived with oppositional thinking and a deeply
embedded belief in dualism denies the dynamic interdependence of the
opposites--which pulsates at the core of myth--what a mythic way of knowing
is all about!" - (C.A. Burke, L. Hogan, & J.R. Romanyshyn)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com