Dear Allen,

I'll be glad to help in the study.  I just started taking NADH a week ago.
I take four a day, all at once in the morning on an empty stomach.  I also
just started Permex, so i'm unsure as to whether my increased "on-time" in
the late evenings after 9 pm the last several days is due to NADH
interacting with the Permex, Sinemet, etc., or working all by itself, or
what?  I do know that in the late evenings, i have almost no dyskinesia, i
do not stutter like before, and talking with others is a heck of a lot
easier.  Also, my morning meds (1 Sinemet 10/100, 1/2 CR 50/200, 1 Eldepryl
5mg, 4 NADH=10mg, taken on an empty stomach 1/2hr prior to eating) have
begun working in under 30 minutes and last longer.  My afternoons are still
haunted by the "on-off" cycle and dyskinesia.

The pills i received from the "Life Extension Foundation" in Florida are 2.5 mg.

In case you do not have any general info, here is a copy of a recent post.
You can get copies of any previous posts from the archives, and/or i can
send you what i have saved if you wish.

I've also sent a copy of this post to the list for everyone's benefit.

Cheers!

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso

"A society that has long lived with oppositional thinking and a deeply
embedded belief in dualism denies the dynamic interdependence of the
opposites--which pulsates at the core of myth--what a mythic way of knowing
is all about!" - (C.A. Burke, L. Hogan, & J.R. Romanyshyn)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com